Gulf Shores is a picturesque destination offering an array of Instagram-worthy locations to capture and share your experiences. From pristine beaches to lush green forests and vibrant cityscapes to serene waterways – Gulf Shores has it all.
Gulf Coast vacation rentals are exclusively listed on the Emerald Coast By Owners platform. You can search for a private home based on region, space, amenities, etc. Please discuss this with the owners directly and book it in advance. No middleman is involved, so the concern of any service or hidden fees gets eliminated. You can look for Instagram-worthy locations on the listing to enjoy a behind-the-camera experience.
Here are ten of the most Instagram-worthy locations in Gulf Shores that will leave your Instagram followers in awe.
Gulf State Park
With over four miles of pristine beaches and lush green forests stretching beyond six thousand acres – Gulf State Park is an Instagrammer’s paradise.
- From sunrise to sunset and everything in between – this park offers stunning views that are perfect for capturing and sharing on social media.
- Whether hiking through the woods or lounging on the beach – Gulf State Park is the perfect backdrop for your Instagram feed.
Ensure to add an exciting hashtag to your Instagram post!
Gulf Shores Public Beach
Gulf Shores Public Beach covers six miles of pristine sand and emerald-green water. It is a must-see location for Instagrammers.
- From the crystal-clear waters to the soft white sand and the stunning sunsets – this beach offers endless opportunities for getting creative. You can capture mesmerizing photos and videos in a frame and share them.
- Whether swimming in the Gulf of Mexico or building sandcastles with your friends and family – Gulf Shores Public Beach is the perfect place to capture the essence of adventures with stunning visuals.
Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge
Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge has over 700 acres of pristine wetlands and forests – an Instagrammer’s paradise.
- From the stunning flora and fauna to the serene waterways and the spectacular sunsets – this haven offers endless opportunities to shoot photos and videos that leave followers in awe.
- Whether hiking through the woods or exploring the wetlands – Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge is the perfect place to get creative.
Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo
Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo is spread across 90 acres of lush green forest and is home to 500 animals.
- From the exquisite flora and fauna to the tranquil waterways and the spectacular sunsets – this zoo offers endless opportunities for capturing and sharing stunning photos and videos.
- Whether you are feeding the giraffes or watching the lions roar – Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo is the perfect place to click a perfect picture. For example, even a picture of an adorable lemur bombing your photo shoot will gain millions of likes on Instagram.
Gulf Shores Pier
Gulf Shore Pier is a wooden dock that stretches 1000 feet out into the Gulf of Mexico. The architecture is stunning.
- From the picturesque horizon to the crystal-clear waters and the stunning seafood restaurants – this pier offers endless opportunities for capturing and sharing stunning photos and videos.
- Whether fishing for red snapper, watching the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico, or looking under the changing water, Gulf Shores Pier edge allows clicking awesome pictures.
The Hangout spreads across 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space. It includes a beach, a stage, and a variety of restaurants and bars – It is an entertainment space and Instagrammer’s paradise.
- The beach stage, boardwalk, and pier to the restaurant and arcade offer stunning views of the Gulf Shores.
- Whether you are dancing or listening to live music or enjoying a cocktail on the beach or savouring delicacies in a restaurant, or playing cornhole – The Hangout offers many camera—ready spots to seize awesome photos and videos.
Gulf Shores Museum of Art
Gulf Shores Museum of Art houses more than 100 contemporary art pieces, including paintings, sculptures, and installations.
- You can grab a few opportunities, from the close-up details of contemporary art to people exploring the museum to natural location shots from the terrace or window.
- Whether you are admiring a painting or exploring an installation – the Gulf Shores Museum of Art is the perfect place to capture and share the energy and beauty of Gulf Shores.
Gulf Shores Marina
Gulf Shores Marina accommodates boats up to 150 feet in length. It is a photographer’s paradise due to its stunning natural beauty and diverse photographic opportunities.
- From the beaches & sunsets to nature & wildlife to festivals and events, photographers get endless chances to capture shareable scenes.
- Whether you are docking your boat, watching the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico or participating in an event or festival – Gulf Shores Marina offers opportunities for photographers to get creative. There are also plenty of architecture and landmark photography opportunities.
Gulf Shores Farmer’s Market
Gulf Shores Farmer’s Market has more than 50 vendors that offer fresh produce, baked goods, and handmade crafts.
- From colourful produce to visually stunning handmade crafts to visually appealing food to a lively atmosphere, the market gives lots of scenes and situations to capture striking photos.
- Whether sampling fresh produce or admiring handmade crafts – Gulf Shores Farmer’s Market is more than a place to buy fresh produce. It is an active local community that gathers to share talents, which is excellent Instagram content that reveals the community spirit.
Gulf Shores Boardwalk
The Gulf Shore Boardwalk is a wooden walkway that stretches 1000 feet out into the Gulf of Mexico.
- From stunning sunrise & sunsets to breathtaking ocean views, sandy beaches, local wildlife, and natural trails, this boardwalk offers endless opportunities to capture and share incredible photos and videos.
- Whether you are watching the sunset over the Gulf of Mexico, enjoying a cocktail at a beachside restaurant, or meeting sea oats or pelicans – Gulf Shores Boardwalk is the perfect place to create great Instagram content.
Whether you prefer beach photography, wildlife photography, architecture photography, or lifestyle photography – there is something for everyone at the Gulf Shores!
So pack your camera, smartphone, and Instagram app – and explore the most Instagram-worthy locations in Gulf Shores!